Saturday 9 February 2013

Rollerblades

This afternoon after work Tish took Xanthe out to her birthday party.
Xanthe had decided she wanted to go rollerblading so Tish took Xanthe and two of her school friends along to Cairns Recreation Centre for a couple of hours.
I am pleased to say that they all came back in one piece with nothing worse than tired legs to show for it



The boys stayed at home with me. My task for the afternoon was making "The Castle" again which was another hours task despite taking more and better pictures of it.


3 comments:

  1. Glad they got home whole! How are their bruises?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am distressed to see that she is being taught your bad spelling habits. But I'm glad she had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for X. I would have come back with a broken wrist at the very least probably

    ReplyDelete