Monday 11 February 2013

Cartoons and caterpillars

Tish and I popped round to Alan's briefly this morning so I could take a couple of photos of this rather spectacular beast..



this is the caterpillar of the Cairns Birdwing Butterfly
He was incredibly soft to touch, very velvety!


The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to edit some of Xanthe's cartoons into a short movie. Some are slightly out of focus and the timings are bit suspect but as I had to paste them into powerpoint  then rehearse timings before saving as a media file there is not much I can do I'm afraid.
Anyway here is the link.
http://youtu.be/Th6VHl8RK88

I also found this webpage that may be of interest to show you a little bit more about where we live
http://www.yorkeysknob.com/

Our tale of car woes continues - the aircon has broken now!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing caterpillar. Great links. Xsnthe is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. X's cartoon is worryingly gory; I particularly like the dressing-up one. YK looks quite pleasant; shame about the name. Is the caterpillar edible? - looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me number 2 - I can relate to that!

    ReplyDelete