Sunday 28 July 2013

Party time

Today was Jens 60th birthday party and we were delighted to be invited by Alan and Jen to join their family and a few of their oldest friends for a BBQ at Lake Tinaroo.


Not a bad place for a party.
In true Funnell style or children wormed their way into the pictures - being dragged in by Alan in reality!


Of course when I'm around there is always some wildlife... these Pied Currawongs kept flying low over the house but never when I had the camera handy







3 comments:

  1. Lovely place for a party! Happy birthday to Jen. Xanthe's party frock is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. With scenery like that I think a Lake Tinaroo BBQ will need to be added to the list for next October - I'm sure we can find a picnic site there to take a portable BBQ or something! Looks like a great day - and Xanthe's dress looks lovely. (And not pink.) You must put her "Tolkien impression" in a blog for the rest to see, if you sent me that personally I'd frame and hang it, I thought it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminded us of Loch Garten. How lovely to be included in the party. And yes - Xanthe looked very nice!

    ReplyDelete