Sunday 11 August 2013

We are back...

Following a ten days that I would not like to repeat things are starting to return to normal in the Funnell household - well as close to normal as we ever manage!
We have not done a huge amount the last few days other than some much needed rest and recuperation around the house. This has given me time to try and get some pictures of our avian neighbours, in particular our sunbirds who have been cracking n with nest building.
She is still quite approachable and I have managed to get some decent shots


I think at the moment she is in the process of lining her nest so we shall see what develops.
I managed to get our old fuji up and running and took some reasonable video of her...
http://youtu.be/CgKtkyEg_Xs

Unfortunately when this visitor was going at it the video camera was not working
Maybe next time....

 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Great choice of angle to get a nice backdrop, I love the one looking at you with building material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix, & video. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! and good to hear you're all getting back to 'normal'!

    ReplyDelete