Monday 29 June 2015

School holidays

Its the start of the short winter break over here so despite having a rather large pool it is WAY tooooo cold for swimming - and I should know cos I made the eldest two jump in last weekend







On entering the water Hamish promptly took off in a manner that a Harrier Jump jet would have been proud of - talk about vertical take off - and was in the house in a hot shower before I could stop laughing...... I have suggested that they get in and have a splash around but this has been declined and may I say with rather rude language to boot!
Tish is working through the holidays so aside from having the odd school friend round and a few friends over for a BBQ we will be having a quiet time

3 comments:

  1. the pool does indeed look large

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - next summer that's mine! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry it's so cold. Our hearts bleed for you!!

    ReplyDelete