Sunday 27 October 2013

Pumpdate..

Very poor pun but there you go what do you expect on a Sunday morning. Received an email yesterday saying that my new drain pump will arrive on Tuesday - hopefully with the correct attachments as they have been reminded several times what machine it needs to go into!
The main highlight of the week was Tish's party out fit - she went to a Hawaiian themed pool party Thursday



On the Friday I took Tish into town so she could go to the gym, I spent the time on the Esplanade. As the spring progresses migrant waders are flooding in to escape the northern hemisphere winter so there was heaps to se and photograph - although I spent most of my time looking at two resident species.
Gull-billed Tern





and Striated Heron (have only gone through a few of these there are still another 70 shots to look at)

Tish is on four nights this week so I will try and get back down to the Esplanade if the tide is right and get some more piccies





2 comments: