Thursday 22 March 2012

Tish's Turn This Time (check me and my illiteration!)

Today we handed in two applications for tenancy and we hope for the best. It is somewhat of a bizarre system here as it does seem to be a bit of a lottery and bribing doesn't work!!!! Although one of the Estate Agents would gladly take the money she said.... ha ha.
The mid morning today was spent at a place called East Point, Dom did some birding (how unusual...), the kids played in this fantastic gym park under a huge sail, I took pics and sat and enjoyed the warm rain shower. It feels very odd to be back under warm rain again. East Point has a huge lake and lots of bbq's so I can see us whilling away a few glorious sunny days and lazy Sundays here.
The afternoon was spent in the pool at the holiday appartment once again, this is getting boring isn't it another warm day and the pool. Although I hear you all are having good Spring days.
I get to go up to the hospital next week and meet the staff and see the unit, not yet sure on the day, it's very laid back here come up sometime the recruitment officer said. I keep looking at all the prregnant women and wondering if I will meet some of them soon!!!!????? I'm sure I will.

Cameron is getting very excited about his birthday in two more sleeps and has chosen to go to the big wave pool on the waterfront for the day, it was that or the local crocodile park, he chose the pool. We will see what their behaviour is like they may yet get fed to the crocs!!! No really the kids have been very well behaved despite having to make this huge adjustments and being dragged round looking for houses, estate agents, banks, libraries etc



These are those big sails.


Ship ahoy Captain!



Me first...


No comments:

Post a Comment